Any person, regardless of the nationality or residency is allowed to be director or shareholder of a company in Belgium. Shareholders can be individuals or legal entities. The company must have a registered office, a business plan and a required minimum share capital, depending on the type of company. A limited liability company – SPRL- will require a minimum share capital paid up-front of 12,400 euros if it has only one shareholder and no less than 6,200 euros/shareholder, if it has two or more shareholders.
SIGTAX provides the following company formation services in Belgium:
- Drawing up the articles of association, that can be signed through power of attorney before being notarized
- Drawing up documents necessary for the company formation, such as identification documents copies, specimen signatures or application forms to register the company
- Arranging all the public notary proceedings
- Setting up a bank account with a Belgian bank
- Providing a registered office in Belgium, if necessary
- Establishing a private limited company – SPRL
- Incorporating a public limited company – SA
- Registering a subsidiary, or a company branch in Belgium
Our firm is able to set up this entire process and to manage the bureaucratic and legal hurdles faced by entrepreneurs who are interested in the formation of a company in Belgium. We offer the best solutions in order to make this process as simple, quick and easy as possible for all our clients.